Dr. Kenneth Ross DC, JD has been in private practice for 33 years as a Chiropractor in the greater Orlando area. He lectures nationally on a variety of topics in the medical-legal field.
Prior to graduating from chiropractic school, Dr. Ross was a full time deputy sheriff with Orange County Sheriff’s Department in Orlando. Upon graduating from chiropractic school and moving back to Orlando, he joined Seminole County Sheriff’s Department as a reserve deputy for 10 years.
Dr. Ross attended University of Central Florida, graduating in 1977 followed by attending Rollins College graduate program in Winter Park Fl in the MSM program. Followed by 4 years at Life Chiropractic College for Chiropractic, graduating in 1982.
Dr. Joseph Mayo
Graduate 1977 University of Michigan
Graduate 1981 National College of Chiropractic
- 31 years private practice – Michigan
- 1992 Jackson County Finalist for Citizen of The Year Award
- Specialized in applied Kinesiology, Clinical Nutrition, and Nutritional Response Testing
- Has performed over 400,000 adjustments, and seen over 9,000 New Patients
- Routine guest on various radio and talk shows discussing nutrition and wellness
- Proud father of three
We are proudly to announce that Laser Health Center has opened a second office in the Dr. Phillips area in the office of Marina Pizarro, MD starting October 4, 2019. Dr. Pizarro’s specialty is Hair Restoration Surgery with 30 years of extensive experience in the hair transplant field.
Dr. Pizarro graduated from the Ponce School of Medicine in Puerto Rico and completed her residency in Florida at Orlando Regional Medical Center. She has been in private practice in the Orlando area since 1994.